Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things about my life right now

Thirteen Things about My Life Right Now
  1. I gave notice at my job and it feels great to be free…but
  2. I’m looking for a new job which is proving to be difficult
  3. I’m looking for a new job because I’m moving with the wonderful Dave to North Carolina
  4. I’m extremely stressed out about moving but I’m super excited! (We’re moving into a cool house with land and a big garden and cool trees and plants all around)
  5. My brother is getting married next Saturday! Woo hoo!
  6. My camera is crappy and I really want (need) a digital SLR but I don’t know when that will happen.
  7. I’ve been crazy moody (ugh)
  8. I’ve been watching many movies…to deal with my stress I presume
  9. I need a vacation – a real one – with tropical drinks and a beach and relaxation and fun
  10. I’ve totally been a slacker when it comes to yoga lately (which doesn’t help the ol’ mood)
  11. I need a girls day
  12. I need a romantic weekend
  13. Change is happening and it’s good good good (even though I’m, um, emotional and irrational and all that fun stuff)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

11 Comments on Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things about my life right now

1. Happy0303
    July 20, 2006 at 3:20 pm (16 years ago)

Wow, that very brave of you to quit your job without another one already lined up. I give you credit because I don’t know if I could do it. I’ve always admired people like you!

2. Tracie
    July 20, 2006 at 3:43 pm (16 years ago)

I’m impressed….moving, changing jobs–things that are stressful, but you seem to be handling well.

Take some time for yourself-have that girls night!

My TT is up!

3. SpeakEasy
    July 20, 2006 at 4:59 pm (16 years ago)

Good luck with the move. Enjoyed your T13. Lots going on with you, huh? Hope you find that job in wonderful Carolina.

Enjoy the wedding.

4. Ardice
    July 20, 2006 at 5:00 pm (16 years ago)

Good luck with the job search and the move. I’m in NC and it’s a wonderful place to live. This is a lovely list. Mine is up. Take-Care…

5. kelli
    July 20, 2006 at 5:10 pm (16 years ago)

Good with luck with your move and the job hunt! Movies always help when your stressed! Great TT!

6. Pritesh
    July 21, 2006 at 3:30 am (16 years ago)

Hi crouching girl ,hidden women….
    good move…. jst believe in urself and go ahead …..well 13 is my lucky number hope it brings luck to u aswell !!!!

7. Raggedy
    July 21, 2006 at 7:03 am (16 years ago)

Great list..
    Congratulations on your NC move.
    We could all use a vacation..
    My TT is up

8. Frustrated Writer
    July 21, 2006 at 7:54 am (16 years ago)

wow, brave and sounds like a good move. hope it all works out and anytime you can get a place where you can garden, utopia! good luck!

9. MInTheGap
    July 21, 2006 at 8:53 am (16 years ago)

Change is inevitable, but moving from a comfortable place to a place of new things and people is never easy! Hope this change goes well for you.

My TT is up at http://www.minthegap.com/?p=565

10. Eliza
    July 28, 2006 at 12:00 pm (16 years ago)

Where are you & Dave moving to in North Carolina? I have never been, but hope to, as I have family there. My great-grandparents’ house still stands in the small farming town of Woodleaf (& it’s still owned by my family). I hope to go someday with my mom & hear stories about her summers there.

11. Logan
    August 14, 2006 at 1:28 pm (16 years ago)

I hate to see you go sista,
    but I am also so proud of you
    too for finaly leaving NJ!!!!!!!
    I will miss you very much,

Love your brother,