Five Things I’m Grateful For
- Heat – it’s so so cold out today!
- Returning to my yoga practice AND the yoga classes that I got for Christmas from Dave (can’t wait!)
- Birthday love
- Getting to spend some time alone (sans baby) the other night – a nice dinner ALONE – just Dave and I!
- Indi’s naps (yes, we’ve compromised and are spelling it with just an ‘i’ since I’m in the ‘ie’ camp and Dave is in the ‘y’ camp)
Four Things I Can’t Stop Thinking About
- All of the freelance work I have to get done! Relatedly, time management
- Money. Yes, isn’t that a fun one?
- Summer freedom that hopefully includes a road trip or two or three
- Did I mention I’m finally getting an iphone?!?!
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
- Finish setting up one of the freelance projects that I’m working on in wordpress, get all templates built, and load with any content that I have
- Organize my art supplies or at least put a nice chunk into this project
- Catch up on Mondo Beyondo
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
- Living in Milford (I could use some help on this one)
- Indira’s sleep – she has been waking up to nurse very often most nights lately. I think I need to shift my mindset and appreciate the fact that 1) as compared to most of my friends, I don’t have to go to a job in the morning and 2) she is being comforted and this is a short phase in the grand scheme of her childhood
One Random Thing
- I really, really, really want to redesign my site but first up are my freelance projects, and in all honesty, hopefully more freelance work gets in the way of me working on it once these are done. Also, I want to have a new site for Dave done in March! Luckily, that one will be an uber-minimalist artist site. That will make it much easier.