Five Things Iâ€™m Grateful For
- A certain guy who I live with
- Warm weather and sunshine and open windows!
- Freelance work (I’m working on a rush job right now and it’s daunting in a way, but still fun, and I’m definitely uber thankful to have the work!)
- My rockin’ friends and family
- New experiences, new challenges, new successes
Four Things I Canâ€™t Stop Thinking About
- Getting back into a regular workout schedule
- Vacation, how much I need one, how much we need one
- Finishing up (which includes starting basically) my website redesign
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
- Freelance list of to-do’s
- Make some yum smoothies
- Keeping in the patient zone even when it feels impossible*
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
- This lame-ass state. I mean, this wonderful state.
- The future (wow, that’s big and vague).
One Random Thing
I’m in a funk. That’s why I decided I needed to do this countdown today.
Check out Bookish Penguinâ€™s Monday Five CountdownÂ here.
*This patience one is really being tested with a teething, cranky, crappy napping one year old.