Gratitude – Nov. 1

I am so grateful for yoga. Beautiful, centering, strengthening yoga. Sometimes I sway so out of balance. It happens slowly but I feel it so suddenly. I feel it in my body and mind. It envelope me. Then I return to the mat. Even if it’s been weeks. Months. And it’s instant peace. Strength. Balance. Fulfillment. Energy. Expansion.

I did this flow the other day. It was amazing. I’m definitely not done with her routines. I did another the day after and it was different but just as beautiful. Just as unique. Just as empowering and centering.

RgBu3RFlXh

Thank you, yoga.

9 Comments on Gratitude – Nov. 1

1. cheap psychic reading
    May 28, 2015 at 5:28 am (4 years ago)

At AskNow ® we encourage you to participate in an exclusive
    journey with one of our nmerous real-time psychic hotline visitors.

2. garden corner sofas
    June 11, 2015 at 11:07 pm (4 years ago)

A contemporary corner couch with clean, straightt lines works a
    lot better in a small room than an overstuffed version.

3. Noel
    June 13, 2015 at 10:25 pm (4 years ago)

Por poner un ejemplo, afirmemos que el promedio de las cuotas de las casas
    de apuestas para una victoria en casa es de aproximadamente
    1,6.

4. casas de Apuestas
    June 14, 2015 at 1:01 am (4 years ago)

Las casas de apuestas deportivas con licencia operan bajo las regla de JUEGO
    SEGURO: juego justo, íntegro, fiable y transparente.

5. joseph Sabeh
    June 17, 2015 at 4:25 am (4 years ago)

We know you are thinking that either Sheffield State University is Legitimate or not.
    Your other options are to advertise in local online newspapers on the internet and with local realtors.
    ‘ I’m pretty sure this is the most common excuse of everyone that
    has thought about buying real estate as an investment.

6. yeymi.com
    June 23, 2015 at 10:12 pm (4 years ago)

Thee solution was excellent and though they just supply massage therapy they
    had the ability to direct me to a location to obtain other services.

7. Wrecker Service Network
    June 27, 2015 at 6:27 pm (4 years ago)

Company at Tom’s Truck Repair work has more than increased in the very first 3
    months off procedure.

8. bom di mall alam sutera
    October 30, 2015 at 9:24 pm (4 years ago)

Some of the articles are written in English, while some are written
    in Bengali. Cessna’s CJ3+ is expected to receive FAA certification during the second half of the year.
    As a result, positive outcomes can be planned and work can begin on taking the steps to make these
    a reality.

9. Cydia iOS 9.2
    December 27, 2015 at 1:36 am (4 years ago)

Hi! I simply wishh to offer yyou a huge thumbs uup for the great information you’ve
    got here on this post. I am coming back to your website
    foor more soon.