- Is a secret
- Summer afternoons
- Halfway to the weekend
- Fun freelance projects
- Saturday shopping spree (this upcoming Saturday)
- Hot cocoa!
- Dave’s art opening on Friday even though I’ll miss it: Infantree Gallery in Lancaster, PA
- Our house on the lake
- Saturday night date!
- Vacation in a few weeks – beach, relaxation…
Posts Tagged ‘10 Things’
Saw this on Penelope Dullaghan‘s blog, so I’m passing it on…. spreading the cheer.
Ten things worth cheering about right now:
- Dates with Dave (this Friday I hope!)
- Joomla! 1.5 rockin’
- Joining the Y with Marly
- Half-Life (the book, not the game*)
- Springtime arriving
- Weekend arriving
- New nephew’s cuteness
- Fabulously fun art openings (one from last Friday comes to mind)
- Planning trips
- Driving a brand new car
*It’s bad that I even know that Half-Life IS a game, isn’t it?